Monday, October 26, 2009

Shout Fight

I heard that last night there was some commotion in the Queen's chambers last night. Apparently Hamlet and his mother were having a fight, which doesn't suprise me considering all of the turmoil that has enveloped the castle. I can't imagine that Hamlet is happy with his mother right now, especially since she got married so soon after her first husband had kicked the bucket. With all of the shouting and fighting that is going on in Elsinore right now, I should just go and shout at some random peasant. That is not one of my interests, however (see profile). Someone also told me that they heard a scream during the fight. I know Hamlet's angry right now, but I hope he didn't run his mom through or anything, because that probably wouldn't solve any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment